Telephone: 01944 758000
Email: [email protected]
This very rare French four door Model T was built in 1923. On arrival of the chassis in France, Paris coach builder Henry Binder built this four door Torpedo body. The first owner was Baron Philippe de Rothschild of Bordeaux.
This rare find has been with the same owner since 1975, a Graf of Germany, similar to an Earl. His family are collectors of historic motoring, antiques and general history. On original purchase in 1975, the family had the Model T restored and have kept a comprehensive history since. The Model T has attended many Concours D'Elegance and has been used as a real museum piece. Newspaper cut outs of these appearances are with the history.
More recently, the Model T has been beautifully re-trimmed with red leather upholstery. The interior is in outstanding condition, as is the hood. The car has many original features such as the rear luggage case, brass pulp horn, brass step plates and kerosine lamps.
The Model T is sold with 12 months MOT and will be UK registered if not sold overseas.
A real piece of motoring history.